Saturday 26 February 2011

Make up wish list

I’ve been getting into beauty and make up for about the past year and a half or so. Being a student, I’ve only built up a rather modest collection over that time, but I’ve had lots of fun experimenting with it. I think my skills have greatly improved from practicing a lot and thanks to my Youtube beauty video addiction!

Anyway, I have discovered so many great products through videos and blogs and my wish list keeps growing all the time! I thought it would be fun to show you my top 10 current wish list items. What beauty/makeup products and tools do you want to try out the most? I love discovering new products

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1) Any pink, blue, purple or Holo china glaze nail polish!










































7) A curling wand from any brand ( I still curl my hair with my straightening iron =o)
8) Dream matte mousse blush in peach satin


























So what is your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...