Sunday 27 February 2011

My scuba diving experience ^^

Scuba diving has got to be my favourite sport. I love the feeling that you get from being underwater, gliding through the water, breathing deeply while watching with amazement the amazing wildlife and corals.

I’m still fairly new at scuba diving. My first experience was last year, when I went to the Utila Island in Honduras. I spend a week there, diving almost every single day while I was completing my PADI formation. I would like to pursue my diving and hopefully complete my dive master course some day!

I’m not one to be super comfortable when in the water. My swimming skills while adequate aren’t the best, but when I dive, it’s another story completely. To anyone who might hesitate to try scuba diving I say, give it a try, it’s one of my most precious memories! ♥

Here are some pictures I took while I was there. I also have an underwater video of us and the group we dived with where you can see exactly what we've seen, but I'm not sure where that is! I'll upload later if I can find it =D

This is the dive shop where I did my PADI, the Utila dive center, the people there were amazingly helpful and nice =D

If I had had more time and more money I would have done my advanced open water course there too!


The diving equipment, just before a dive on the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...