Sunday 27 February 2011

Otakuthon 2011

Every year, for the past couple of years, there has been an anime convention called Otakuthon organised in Montréal. When I first heard about it, I couldn’t believe my ears! I’ve been there for the first time last year (no Cosplay though, I chickened out!) and it was amazing! I missed most of the panels I wanted to see (Cosplay, origami, making sushi, etc.) because I was too busy roaming around the shops ^_^, the selection was absolutely mind blowing!

I’m planning on going again this year and I’m hoping it’ll be even better! The cafe cosplay was really cool (although I’m not sure the takoyaki and curry tonkatsu I ate we’re very authentic) and the ambiance was amazing! I loved watching all the super original costumes everyone had ^^ I cannot wait for Otakuthon 2011! This time around, I will try and cosplay too! =p It looks like so much fun!

Anybody is attending this year? Oh and some pictures of the stuff I got last year if anyone is interested ♥

Vocaloid mouse pad ^^

Pretty pink pillow =D

Diana plushie (or is it Luna? XD)

Takoyaki from Café Cosplay =D

I got lots more stuff but I don't want to make to post too pic heavy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...