Monday 28 March 2011

Quick Review : Conair Infinity Curling Wand

The curling wand right after I bought it


This is what it looks like out of it's box. Notice the heat setting control, I'm so glad it has this feature!

Features : Temperature gage and control, swivel cord, heats up to 400º F, no clamp, heats up quickly (it claims to heat up in 30 seconds), cools down quickly, comes with a heat protection glove, ceramic barrel.

My thoughts : The features included with this curling iron are exactly what I have been looking for. Ceramic barrel, swivel cord, quick heat up and temperature control. It’s light and easy to handle and curls my hair wonderfully. After my first time curling my hair with this, I am completely pleased with my purchase. The curls are gorgeously loose but defined and shiny. You can make them tighter or looser depending on how long you keep the curling wand in.

This curling wand is really easy to use since there is no clamp. You basically cannot mess up! It’s definitely a whole lot easier than using my hair straightener to curl my hair! I love this ♥

Price : 40 CAD $ regularly

Have you tried this? What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...