Wednesday 30 March 2011

Mini Haul : dollar store

I went to Dollorama with my friend yesterday and I was really excited to find a couple N.Y.C. products there! I also found a Elf powder brush and I jumped on it! ♥ I'm so happy!

So this is what I got for just 3 CAD$



N.Y.C. mascara, it's nicely defining and since the brush is tiny, it works awesomely for my lower lashes!


Good for all over powder, but a little more scratchy than I would like. It does seem to shed a fair bit too, but we'll have to see about that.


N.Y.C. liquid liner, I've only ever had felt tip liquid liners so far, this is a brush and I feel like I can make a really precise line!



I made this super thick liner with the N.Y.C. liquid liner, it think it came out super dramatic and pretty!

Who else loves cheap makeup?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Luhivy!
    I really like your comments on the multitude of products that you present us. Every time I read you, I think to go shopping with you. Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that my reviews are helpful! I'd love to go shopping together! Anytime you want :D xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...