Thursday 10 March 2011

Nails of the day: glittery mani





I have almost not worn any polish this winter. For some reason, I have become incredibly lazy and never felt like painting my nails. Since I made the French glitter mani though, I’ve been on a nail polish kick! Looking at swatches on the Internet, watching haul videos, I’m obsessed by all things nail right now.

Since I’m lousy at painting my nail, but was in a mood to experimenting with something a little different, I decided to go for a silvery grey color topped off by chunky rainbow glitter. The glitter, because of it’s texture, makes it easy for me to paint my nail because you can’t see it if I messed up underneath! =p Sneaky, sneaky, ahah.

Anyways, I like the results! =)

And this is what I used. For anyone wondering, that’s Revlon Steel-her heart and Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...