Monday 28 March 2011

Small Drugstore Haul

I went to the drugstore today, because I ran out of some of my necessities, but also because I had spotted a really good deal on an item I have been eyeing for a while. Most of it is boring stuff, but I’m sharing it anyway =p


More makeup remover (it runs out so fast!), cheap makeup wipes (hope they're decent and not too scratchy), a cute nail file and a trio of lip balm (because I get through them like crazy!) and coton pads


And here comes my "big" purchase : the Conair Infinity Curling Wand! I'm so excited! It was on sale for 33 CAD $ instead of 40 CAD $ at Jean coutu (the sale ends thrusday if anyone is interested to pick it up!)


Tell me if there is anything you want me to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...