Wednesday 20 April 2011

Makeup look recreation!


It's the first time I've tried seriously to recreate a look I've watched a tutorial for.

The look is based on the Moonlit Mermaid look that XSparkage did recently.

You can check out pictures and the tutorial on her website here

I definitely do not think I managed to make it look like hers! My colors have nothing to do with what she used and my skills are not nearly half as good as her. However, I'm still pleased at the way the look turned out considering my own skill and limited experience, although I would have liked it to look a little brighter and more contrasted.

Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. This look is very nice! It really contrast with your eyes, it's really pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so good! great color :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shmuberry : Thanks =D it's great to hear that, I kinda felt like I hadn't executed this one as well!

    @ Leigh Yea, I love those colors! I'm really into blues and greens at the moment ^^ cute blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...