Saturday 16 April 2011

Moving soon and a little bit of a rant

If all goes according to plan, I will be moving out of my appartment by the end of the month. Of course, that means that right now things are pretty hectic at my place. My boyfriend and I have to keep the place spotlessly clean for the visits which is quite the task when you have three cats around, leaving their hair all over everything.


Speaking of visits, I have a bit of a rant to make about visitors. Why don't you show up when you make an appointment? Is it really that hard to call and cancel if you decide not to come? It's really starting to get on my nerves. More than half of the shceduled visitors flaked out on us without even telling us. Therefore, we end up spending way too much time waiting around in case they show up late.


It's disrespectful and incredibly inconsiderate! I mean, if it'd only happen once, it wouldn't have been so bad, but I think it's already the fourth or fifth time it's happened within the last week. I can't believe people do that. I mean, it would be really rude to do this in any other circumstance, what makes it ok in this one?


I'm really tired of being on the edge for hours, not being able to resume my regular activities because the visitors might finally come by. -_- Anyways, rant over, now let's move on to something else!

I've started packing about two weeks ago, I'm very excited by the system I have developped to organise my move! I'm pretty sure that this way, it's going to be really simple and quick to find everything once I get a new appartment. I've made categories, labels and inventories of everything. It's the sort of thing I enjoy doing =p If anyone is interested to know more about how I'm planning on organising my move, just let me know I'll make a post about it!


Anyone else gets annoyed at flaky people?

EDIT : Someone actually made a second appointment to come visit after not showing up one night and actually also flaked out on us on the second one! I cannot believe it. Plus, yesterday and the day before, 4 appointments were made and none showed up! None had the decency to cancel either, it's unbelievable! What's wrong with these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...