Tuesday 19 April 2011

TAG : ABCs

I've seen this ABCs tag for the first time today on http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com and thought it was really cute so I decided to do it myself =D



Age: 21
Bed Size: Double
Chore you hate: Cleaning the cats' litter
Dogs: Love the small ones, sometimes I'm kind of afraid of the really big ones. Still love them though ♥
Essential start of your day: Coffee and a berry smoothie
Favorite Color: Purple, pink and grey
Gold or silver: Both =D
Height: 5'6
Instruments I play (or have played): Alto sax throughout high school
Job: Game master
Kids: Probably after university
Live: Montréal =)
Mom's Name: Diane
Nickname: Loli
Overnight hospital stays: Never
Pet Peeve: Lately, mostly people that are either very late or do not show up. (Undependable people in general)
Quote from a movie: " I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. Go back to the shadow. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! You shall not pass! " - Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings, The fellowship
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Two brothers, one older, one younger =)
Time you wake up: Most of the time 8 am
Underwear: Ahah! Not answering that, I doubt many will.
Vegetables you dislike: Artichokes and brussel sprouts
What makes you run late: Nothing, I'm generally really punctual.
X-rays you've had done: Wisdom teeth
Yummy food you make: Sushi ♥ ♥ ♥
Zoo animal: Tigers, lions, zebras, Giraffes, Pandas, Koalas, Polar bears, there's too many!

Did you guys enjoy this? If you choose to do it, tell me in the comments so I can check it out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...