Wednesday 18 May 2011

Summer 2011 backpacking trip update!

So I was still debating on the destination of my backpacking trip, or even if I would leave at all this summer until today. I was browsing expedia like I always do when I'm looking for flight deals (I've booked my asia plane tickets and my Central America tickets from them) and couldn't find anything that would go under 1000$ per person which was more than I wanted to pay for a one month trip.

Today I was browsing and I came across a really sweet deal for a flight to Costa Rica in about a month's time and I simply couldn't pass it up! So it's booked! I'm leaving for Costa Rica/Panama and probably Nicaragua and Honduras if I have time in a month!






I'm super excited! I can't wait and I can't believe that it's finally booked! It kind of feels like I've just done something really spontaneous because until this afternoon, we had no idea where we were going. It's not exactly the case though since we've been discussing a possible trip in either South America, Asia, Central America or even Europe for this year. We hadn't started planning anything concretly and now we leave in a month! omg =D

The beaches look amazing! I will be able to go diving and spend days lazing in a hamac! The perfect summer time in my opinion ♥ I will be updating you all with travel organisation and packing lists! I might do a what's in my travel toiletry bag or something like that! Would you all like backpacking beauty tips? =D

EDIT : PS: I cannot wait to take some pictures that look like the ones here myself =D It looks like paradise ^^ I will be updating my blog with my traveling adventures while I'm away so if you would like to read that, stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward following you on your adventures! It will be a little like traveling myself =P
    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy =D Contente que tu puisses en profiter un peu aussi ♥ En tout cas au moins je sais que jvais avoir au moins une lectrice intéressée =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon, je me force à écrire en anglais pour rien =P
    Pis je veux tes trucs de packing et d'organisation aussi!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...