Wednesday 11 May 2011

TAG : Would you rather? The beauty edition

For some reason, since I’ve moved, I haven’t been very inspired to blog. I have no clue what to talk about so I was waiting to find something interesting to update with before I posted another post. The problem is, nothing is coming to me right now and I’m starting to feel guilty for not updating anymore! To solve my dilemma I decided I would make an easy post, a beauty tag! I’ve seen this “would you rather” beauty edition countless times on Youtube and I think it’s fun, so here goes mine!

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?

Nice hair and no make-up! I don’t wear it most of the time anyway when I leave the house :)


2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

My eyelashes, I’m not a fan of the drawn on look and fake lashes are fun!


3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Sephora! It has more options and anyway I’ve never bought anything from MAC :p


4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Definitely the 80’s perm.


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush! I don’t wear foundation on a daily basis so it’s pretty much a given for me. Plus, I kinda like the blushing look that’s a little over the top (not the super strong line of blush, but the diffuse kind!)


6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

I wouldn’t mind the biker shorts that much!


7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines that cannot be covered ^^


8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Bad hair cut because it’ll either grow out pretty quickly or can be recut to fix it. I’ve had bad colors in the pasts and it not only damaged my hair, but made me look like a freak :/


9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

Twitter!


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

You can make pretty looks without brushes, but it would look odd without mascara!


Tell me in the comments if you decide to do this tag, I'd love to read it =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...