Thursday 25 August 2011

Back to school fashion haul : Garage, Spring, Ardène

I went shopping for clothes because I am begining school in about two weeks. For once, I found tons of great things that were pretty cheap! I think I did good. I was going for something casual, but feminine and a little romantic :)

I went for a lots of laces, ruffles, florals in darker colors for fall. I love it! ♥

Here is what I got :















And I got my first pair of jeggings! I've talked about how I wanted some a couple months ago and now I have a pair! They are super comfy and fit great :D I love them



I got all the clothes for just under 200$ Not bad right? Can't wait to start coordinating outfits for back to school :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...