Monday 15 August 2011

Hilary Duff makeup - Beat of my heart inspired

This is an Hilary Duff makeup - Beat of my heart inspired look. The other day, I was watching TV when I came across an Hilary Duff  music video playing on my local music television channel. The song was Beat of my heart. She has several different makeup looks throughout the video, but one in particular caught my eye.

This one :





I like the very cat like shape, the metallic blue/silver color and the smokey effect.

So I decided to try and reproduce the look (or rather to make a look inspired by it since my reproduction skills aren't quite there yet, especially when using only a photo as a reference). I've been searching for an Hilary Duff makeup look, but haven't found any that recreated this particular one, so I hope you like it!

This is how it turned out! I think it looks pretty good although it is definitely quite different from the original :P









No matter! I like my version also ^^

Please ignore my incredibly dry skin! It was so dry that day that the camera was actually able to pick it up :S

Products I used to create this Hilary Duff makeup :

Base : NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow : A silvery blue, a black and a matte white from the Coastal Scent 88 Warm Palette.
Eyeliner : L'Oréal Lineur Intense
Mascara : Rimmel Lash Accelerator

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...