Monday 29 August 2011

The Smurfs blue and white inspired makeup

I've seen so many ads about the latest movie for the smurfs while I was traveling! I wonder if I should go watch it! Anyone seen it? Is it any good?

Anyhow here is a look inspired by the smurfs' colors, blue and white!

I went for a matte white on the lid with a shimmery sky blue in the crease and a slightly darker version of the color in the outer corner. I finished up the look with a shimmery white highlight, mascara and black liquid liner.



I kind of like the softness of the look! It's bright, but at the same time it's understated in comparison to the looks I usually create.

Anyway what do you all think? Should I do more movie inspired looks? Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...