Monday 28 November 2011

Products I reach for most often

Hauls are fun to look at/watch and always give me ideas of products I'd love to try, however what I enjoy even more is favorites/most used products posts and videos because you can truly know what products everyone is using and enjoying.

These are my most reached for products lately! I love and would recommend all of these :D

Urban Decay Primer potion, this is a recent repurchase, but I love this and use it every time I wear eyeshadow

You can tell I've been using this duo quite a lot! It's actually a small size of the eyeshadows in Tea Biscuits and Cinnamon from Estée Lauder.

This EcoTools blending brush came with the 6 piece Eye set, I use it to blend all my eyeshadows, it soft and works great, plus it's super cheap.

This foundation has light coverage, which is perfect for me since I'm not a fan of covering my skin up.

I wear this blush pretty much on a daily basis, it looks natural, but makes my skin glow. I love it!

Probably the softest brush I own, I use this for all my powder products from blush to bronzer and powder.

My 120 palette from BH Cosmetics. The color combinations are endless.

NYX Eye Pencil in black and white. Creamy and easy to apply and very affordable, my favorite cheap pencils!

Chi Silk Infusion, I use this on my hair every time I wash it. I think I've mentionned this product multiple times, but it's that good to me :)

I've got this gloss fairly recently, but I can't get over how pretty it is! The large flecks of sparkle really show up on your lips and the color is nice and subtle. Other plus, it smell and tastes like birthday cake, yum! I put it over everything.

I have a couple mascaras, but I always end up wearing this one. It doesn't give me much volume, but I love how it defines, separates and lenghtens.

I love this as a base to make any bright colors pop. I use it in most shadow looks I make!

L'Oréal Liner Intense liquid liner, it lasts a long time, is super easy to apply and won't flake off.
These are my most reached for products, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...