Sunday 11 December 2011

Tag : Holiday Traditions :)

I'm really excited for the holidays :D Not only is it my favorite time of the year, but it also means I have two weeks off from Uni! Cannot wait to relax all day and not feel guilty about it :P

Anyway, since I really enjoy getting in the spirit of the holidays, I decided to do this tag I've seen going around on YouTube!

Questions:

1) Which holiday do you celebrate? 

I celebrate Christmas :) It's my favorite holiday!

2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?


I will spend it with my family, boyfriend and cats (yep I'm bringing them!) in Montreal. We will also see his family while we're there. We might also take a little vacation somewhere around the 31st! No firm plans yet though.


The tiny Christmas tree we had at home, for lack of enough space :) Isn't it cute?


3) What's your favorite holiday drink?

Believe it or not, I don't have one! In my family, there isn't really any drinks associated with Christmas. My favorite winter drink is hot chocolate though! Does that count?

4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?

I've only had Gingerbread men a couple times in my life and that was very long ago. I'm not sure I remember the taste, so I'll go for candy cane. I'd love to give gingerbread men a try :)

5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?

Where are you Christmas - Faith Hill (I like the version from The Grinch <3)


6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?

I honestly have no idea. I don't think I ever got a weird gift. I guess that's lucky :3

7) Have you ever made a snowman?

Yep tons of times, and snow angels :D Since we have a couple feet of snow every year over here, it's kind of hard not to!


That's the view from our old appartment. There wasn't that much snow yet, but it was really pretty out :D


8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?

Just my regular favorite fragrance : Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. It's particularly great for winter though, since it's a spicy vanilla kind of scent.

9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)

A Kindle!

10) What is most important to you about the holidays?

Getting together with the family, and the yummy food! I love the atmosphere, the decoration and the lights too <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...