Friday 24 February 2012

Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection Comfort zone swatches and review

I got this Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palette at Walmart a while back. I had been looking for these palette for a while, so when I saw it there, I couldn't resist ( I also picked up the blue palette, I think I will go back for the purple one soon)! I think these palettes are really worth the price and everyone should pick them up! Here are some swatches
I love the colors, so versatile!

Close up of the left side of the palette

Swatches without flash, no base
The palette's left side brow bone, eyelid, crease and definer colors. The brow bone color is slightly chalky and doesn't apply as smoothly as the others, but it still has pretty good pigmentation. 


Close up of the right side of the palette. The definer color is really unique, it's a medium brown with turquoise shimmer, I've never seen anything like it! 

Swatches without flash, no base
The palette's right side brow bone, eyelid, crease and definer colors. I'm in love with the definer, it's so smooth and pretty!

 I have to say, I adore this palette. The shadows are soft and almost buttery. They apply evenly and are extremely pigmented.

The color selection is great for everyday looks, but you can also pull off a little more adventurous looks with the shimmery dark shades.

I paid 4,54$ at Walmart for this palette and I think it's an amazing deal! It's the best palette I own for the price, I'm very impressed!

Bottom line, I definitely recommend this product, it's a total steal and a great addition to anyone's makeup collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...