Saturday 17 March 2012

L'Oréal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara






Overview
Formula : very dry
Packaging : pretty shiny gold tube but will get dirty easily. Mine already has finger prints on it.
Brush : Very big, classic bristles wand. It's a little too big for me.
Ease of removal : pretty easy
Price : 6.96$ CAD at Walmart

Does it?
Smudge : No, it flakes.
Clump : very likely, you have to apply this sparsely to get good results
Define : No
Hold a curl : pretty good
Lenghthen : Yes
Add volume : A little, nothing spectacular.

Would purchase again?
I'm not a fan, the result when applied right is not bad, but I've had many much better mascaras. Unless you like very dry mascaras, the clumpy look, I'd save the money for something else.

Overall
Definitely not my favorite mascara. It's not horrible, but even though I usually like drier mascaras, this is just too dry for me. The very black color is nice and dark though and if applied very sparsly, it looks alright. I'm not a fan of the fact that it's not buildable though.

Grade : C+

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...