Tuesday 3 April 2012

TAG : 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Most expensive would be either the Stila in the lights Palette (expensive, but many shadows and a full size liner) or my Urban Decay Primer Potion (22$ CAD). My least expensive products are my Wet n Wild Lipsticks (1.50$ CAD each).

Most expensive : Stila in the Lights Palette 55$

Most Expensive : Urban Decay Primer Potion 22$

Cheapest : Wet n Wild Lipsticks 1.50$ each


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

Foundation in general, often I find it looks unnatural on me, and if I have any little dry patches, it picks up on it like crazy. However, if I only apply it to a couple spots on my face I like the result.

As far as a product being hard to get, I'd say the Wet n wild palettes which I couldn't find anywhere for a long time. Even now, the only place I've seen them is Walmart. Another product that I can hardly ever find is my Essie 3 minute miracle which I can only find at Zellers. Also NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk took me a while to locate. Finally my Sèche Vite top coat was a lucky find since I found it at Winners, I don't think I could have found it anywhere else in stores in Quebec.

Hardest to find : NYX Jumbo Pencil

Hardest to find : Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Hardest to find : Sèche Vite Top Coat

Hardest to find : Wet n Wild Palette

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

My hard candy Glossaholic lipgloss which smells and tastes like birthday cake, Lipsmacker chapstick in Pineapple and Blistex Strawberry Lemonade Chapstick.

Most Delicious : Hard Candy Glossaholic, birthday cake flavour!

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Lipstick. Since my lips are often uneven, it's a lot of work to make them smooth enough for lipstick to look good on them. I skip the step complelty most of the time.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


Nail polish, blush and mascara.

6. LUST: What item did you lust most after before getting it?


My Stila In the Lights Palette. I debated a really long time on getting it because it was so expensive. I'm so glad I went for it though!

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


Probably a MAC Mineralized finish powder or lipstick. Can't afford them, but they look very nice :)


This tag was a lot of fun to answer, I tag everyone who would like to do it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...