Tuesday 29 May 2012

Summer 2012 Fashion Wishlist

It's been getting warmer here and I'm thinking I need new summer clothes. After all, I really only own 1 pair of shorts and 1 bathing suit, which means I look pretty much the same during the whole summer. I am also going on a backpacking trip to South East Asia at the end of June. I intend on visiting Thailand a second time, and Cambodia as well as Vietnam for the first time. It's very hot out there, so I need more short/thanks/tees to bring with me.

Lately, I have also been addicted to Pinterest add me if you are on there too! Right now the website is upon invite, so if you want to I can also send you an invite for it! Anyway, I have pinned some of the clothes I want for this summer on there and I thought I would share part of my Fashion Wishlist board on here!

I am not necessarily looking for each exact piece, it's more for inspiration on types of pieces I am looking for.
Basically I want :

- Pale stripped shorts
- Pink/Coral short
- Beige shorts
- Jeans Skirt
- Flowy camis
- Loose beachy tops
- Lots of coral/peach/beige/pink/purple/blue colors





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...