Monday 18 June 2012

Collective Haul : Beauty, Bath and Body Works, Shoes and Clothes!

Lately I've been shopping for clothes and shoes for my upcoming trip. I also picked up a couple other things along the way! Here is what I got :)

Tops from : Simons, Forever 21, Forever 21, Winners, Winners
 

Shorts from : Winners and Garage (isn't that the brightest neon coral ever? <3), Bathing suits from : Garage

A pair of Havaianas flip flops (got them at Winners for half the price!), Crocs (they go with everything and they are incredibly light, perfect for backpacking) and flip flops from Zellers

Rain jacket from Atmosphere, it was more than half price! Super light weight, nice fit, goes with everything, perfect for backpacking <3

Got both Stila products from Winners, 5$ each :D such a bargain! That pencil liner is worth 26$ I think

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual sale is currently going on. These were all 3$ each :D 

Tell me if I should review any of the makeup items on here! Packing post is coming soon! I have almost everything I need to start packing my bag, so as soon as I do, I'll show you how I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...