Here are all my favorite beauty products for May 2012 :) Some are repeat favories (Aussie 3 Minute Miracle *cough*) and some are products I just discovered this past month!
1) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle : Always a favorite! It has truly saved my hair! It keeps the ends soft and healthy looking even though I rarely ever get a trim :P
2) Maybelline Pure Makeup : Love this foundation, it's super light and easy to blend. I'd say it's a light coverage, which is what I'm most comfortable wearing.
3) Glysomed Hand Cream : Love this! It's heavy and super moisturising, but doesn't feel greasy. It makes my hand so soft <3
4) Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer : This concealer has great coverage and it doesn't seep into fine lines around the eyes. It's my fave so far!
5) Maybelline Baby Lips Balm (quenched) : Smells amazing, super moisturising, love the consistency!
6) EOS Lip balm (Sweet mint) : not as moisturising, but love the shape, the smell, the taste and the cool feeling it leaves behind. It's like mint chocolate ice cream in a lip balm, yummy!
7) Essie Shine of the Times polish : O.M.G! This is the best polish ever! (super overly enthusiastic today, aren't I? :P) But seriously, this rocks over so many colors (baby pink, lavender, black, cobalt blue). I wear it all the time!
8) Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad : Super wearable and versatile. I'm kind of addicted with neutrals lately
9) Hoola Bronzer : By far the best bronzer I have ever tried, it looks super natural and is perfect for my fair skin.
10) Maybelline colossal mascara : I love how black this is, how it separates and how it gives volume. I also love the packaging.
11) Eco Tools Mineral Brush : Love this for everything, powder, blush, bronzer, etc. I am bringing this an all in one brush to S-E Asia this summer! So practical and I love that it is travel sized and eco friendly (love Eco Tools in general really).
So here are my may favorites. Apparently, I'm quite into Maybelline lately! I hadn't even noticed! I never really liked their products much before, but lately I've been on a kick. I also got two other mascaras (the black and red tube and the plush mascara that just came out).
What are your recent favorite beauty products? Tell me in the comments :D