Monday 20 August 2012

Travel Series : A Recap!

I realised that I have quite a lot of travel posts on here so I thought I would regroup them all in one post for easy access! They are subdivided according to their topic :)


Travel advice

Packing :      
How to pack for backpacking
Packing list : Electronics

Packing list : Fashion
Packing list : First Aid
Packing list : Travel Essentials
Packing list : Toiletry Items

Packing light : toiletries (2)
Packing light : toiletries (1)


 Planning :
Planning a backpacking trip
Tips for organizing a backpacking trip


 Go to know :
Overland crossing Thailand-Cambodia



International Cuisine

Panama & Costa Rica


My travels

Why I love backpacking
My Backpacking Hit List
Scuba Diving

South East Asia :
Part 1Part 2, Part 3Part 4
My Bucket List


Central America :
Itinerary
Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4,
Part 5Part 6Part 7


 Vegas :
Part 1Part 2


Reviews

Central America :
Big Daddy's Grill & Patio
Cafe de Encuentro
Pension Marilos
Hostel Balboa Bay
Hostel Casa Verde
Hostel Casa Max
Hostel Pangea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...