Thursday 11 October 2012

♥ 15 Things I love about fall ♥


Fall is my favorite season for many reasons. It's chillier than summer, but not as cold as winter. For some reason, fall always makes me nostalgic and reminds me of my childhood. It's my favorite time of year and I love that the holidays are around the corner.

Being the list maker that I am, I compiled a list of 15 reasons why I love fall!

♥ Fall fashion : Boots, scarves and thick knit sweaters
♥ The colors of the leaves
♥ Hot beverages to warm you up
♥ Chilly temperatures and blankets
♥ Halloween
♥ Hot Soup
♥ New school supplies
♥ Apple desserts
♥ Dark nail polish
♥ Fall scented things from Bath and Body Works
♥ New episodes of my favorite shows
♥ The days becoming shorter
♥ Staying inside on rainy days
♥ clothes with a nordic print
♥ Leg Warmers

I've been quite into Pinterest lately and I even made a board representing my love for fall! Check it out and follow me on there if you are into Pinterest!

http://pinterest.com/luhivy/what-i-love-about-fall/

And here is a sneak peek of how my board looks! I love gathering all the things I love in one place like this, it makes me happy and it's inspiring!



Do you enjoy fall? Let me know in the comments :) Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...