Thursday 11 October 2012

Fall Haul : Bath and Body Works

So I have been stalking the Bath and Body Works website for a while hoping that the two for twenty three wick candle sale would be up soon. Today, when I visited their page, my prayers were finally answered! I practically launched myself out of the door and went to their store right away.

Unfortunately, here in Quebec, the sale is actually two for 25$ Which I cannot understand since, even when the canadian dollars' value is low, the conversion is nowhere near 20 $ USD = 25$ CAD. In fact, at the moment it's only worth 19$ CAD. Anyway, it's kind of a bummer. Also, here is Quebec, in order to benefit from the sale you need to buy an even amount, or you will pay full price for the last one.

Another thing that is kind of annoying with the candles here in Quebec is the packaging. Since we have a law that obligates merchants to have packaging both in french and english, there is no scent description underneath the candles like in the US. I suspect it's simply by lack of space, but nevertheless, I would like to be able to refer to descriptions when I'm shopping.

Anyway, I'm done ranting. Here is all I got!



There wasn't any White Barn n1 large candle left :( so I got three mini ones. It's probably my favorite scent right now!

I also got four large three wick candles :

1 in Pumpkin Caramel Latté
1 in Pumpkin Cupcake
1 in Cinnamon Nut Bread
1 in Frosted Cranberry

Also, the hand sanitizers were 1$ each. I got Brewberry and Vampire Blood

Finally I got a cute snow flake candle holder for 5$. I'll wait until december to use that one though :)

What are your fave fall scents? Let me know in the comments! I love trying out new scents in my home! ♥

EDIT : I was able to find the White Barn #1 candle in laval after all :) I picked it up and I'm almost through burning it already :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...