Thursday 11 October 2012

Halloween Makeup : Candy Corn (Remake)

Last year I made this candy corn look for Halloween. At the time I was quite happy with the way it turned out, but seeing as I have gotten a little better over the year and since it's such a fun look to create in my opinion, I thought I would try to do it again, this time a little differently!

If you have read last year's post, you know that I have never tasted candy corn! I still have yet to taste it since I have never seen any sold anywhere near me. If anyone from Quebec City knows where I could find it, please let me know! I would love to try them :)

Anyway here is how the Candy Corn look turned out! I love the combination of yellow, orange and white with the crisp black cut crease.




Oh and this year I actually looked at the colors on the candy properly and discovered that the orange is placed between the yellow and white and not at the end. So I made it to look more like the real thing :D

Tell me what you think! Which version do you prefer? This year's or last year's? What Halloween looks would you like to see?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did such an expert job on this! And don't worry if you haven't tasted candy corn, imo it's a little overrated taste-wise.

    Btw, thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...