Thursday 11 October 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

Having moved to Quebec City for university, I have to go back and forth between Montreal and Quebec City quite a lot since my parents and friends are there.

Since it's a three hour drive, I will usually go from anywhere between a weekend to over a week, which means I have to pack some makeup if I want to wear any while I'm there.

First of, this is my makeup bag :



I Love the pretty pink color and the zebra print. I got this at the dollar store (bargain! :D) and it fits an inredible amount of stuff! ♥

And here is all that I carry. It's quite  a lot of stuff considering I don't wear makeup everyday, but I like having the option. :)



Here is a list of the products in case you are interested!

3 Wet n Wild trios : Walking on Eggshells, Silent Treatment and Getting Sunburnt
1 Maybelline BB Cream (the tiny mint colored tube) - My main foundation at the moment
1 Urban Decay Primer Potion
1 ZA Powder foundation compact
1 Rimmel Stay Matte powder
1 Rimmel Blush in Pink Sugar
1 Milani Blush in Coralina
1 Canmake cream blush
1 Maybelline Mineral Power Concealler
2 Nyx Round lipsticks : Fig and B52
1 Maybelline Baby lips Lip Balm
5 Eco Tools brushes : Mineral powder, large shadow, 2 blending, small shadow and angled liner
2 Maybelline Mascaras : Colossal and One by One
1 Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
1 Nyx Eye Pencil in White
1 Milani Liquif'eye pencil in black (this stuff is AMAZING)
1 black liquid liner (from 7-11 in Thailand)
1 Hoola Bronzer Sample
1  Maybelline Gel Liner in blackest black
1 pair of tweezers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...