Tuesday 19 March 2013

FOTD : A Hint of Green for St-Patty's Day

Here's what I chose to wear for Saint-Patrick's day on sunday. I ended up wearing just a hint of green on my eyes instead of full on green. Very wearable all year round and perfect for spring imo!

Funny story, I had the hardest time gluing my lashes on one side. I actually stuck it partly on the upper waterline -_- I started blinking and glue just got everyone in my lashes and stuff. Bleh, I'm terrible at putting on lashes. It worked out in the end, but what a pain in the butt lol!

Close up of the eye makeup. These lashes by Ardell are really natural, love them ♥

Tried filling in my brows. Yes or no?
Products used :

EYES & BROWS

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In the Lights Palette 
  • Ardell 108 lashes
  • L'Oréal Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette (brows)

FACE
  • Revlon Color Stay Foundation
  • Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
  • Hard Candy Tiki Bronzer
  • Wet n Wild Heather Silk Blush
  • Hard Candy Face Primer

LIPS
  • NYX Round Lipstick - B52
  • Ardène Baby Pink Gloss

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! It's almost arabian/exotic like!
    You should do more of eye popping colour looks!xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...