Sunday 21 April 2013

Beginner Series : Easy Lilac Eyes for Spring

Hello everyone, I'm back with another tutorial for my beginner series :)

This is a pastel, lilac with blue look inspired by a request I got on my Facebook Page. Thanks for the request Victoria, I love to know what you all want to see! ♥

I'm trying out a new format for my tutorial, a kind of collage inspired thing. Let me know if you like this and if this is easier to follow.

This is the look I'll show you how to recreate :


---

Material

---

Tutorial

Step 1 : Start with a clean surface.
Step 2 : Apply a white shadow base to the lid.
Step 3 : Blend out the base with your fingers.
Step 4 : Pat on a pale purple color to the first 2/3 of the lid.
Step 5 : Apply a darker Purple shadow to the outer corner in a triangular shape. Blend the two lid colors together slightly using the same brush.
Step 6 : Using a shimmery pale purple, highlight the inner corner.
Step 7 : Using a medium shimmery blue, blend out the dark purple and apply to the crease.
Step 8 : Apply a blue toned purple to the lash line.
Step 9 : Apply liner, mascara and falsies (optional).

--- 

That's all for this look! I hope you enjoyed it and that the tutorial was helpful :)
Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...