Monday 22 April 2013

Dramatic Navy and Yellow Cut Crease

Hey everyone, today I'm sharing a dramatic, intense look that I did the other day. It's got it all : colorful liner, cut crease and rhinestones. All that's missing is a little glitter (don't own any unfortunately).

This look was supposed to be in inspired by Snow White, but I got a little too excited and it turned out a lot more dramatic than I had intended. Therefore, I'm not going to use this for my Snow White Disney look. I am however super happy with the results (I'm so happy that the blending looks this good lol) so I decided to share it anyway!


Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - Nude
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
  • Wet n Wild Gel Liner - Black

Eyeshadow
  • All eyeshadows are from the BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)

Liner & Lashes
  • Kiss 05 Lashes
  • Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mscara
  • L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Blue
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black


This is kind of an unusual look for me since it's so intense, but I just love it! Let me know what you think! Would you like to see more dramatic looks like these? Let me know in the comments :)

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ohh it's artistic make up, so impressive :)
    When I'm looking for that I want to try make up like this too xD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...