Wednesday 3 April 2013

This or That Tag : Beauty Edition

Hey everyone ♥
I have been completing my fourth internship this week in a local pharmacy and it has kept me very busy so I haven't had much time to blog. I have also caught a cold so I didn't do much all week. I'm feeling a little better now and my internship is finished (and I passed woohoo!) so I thought I'd make a fun and quick post for you all : the this or that tag!



Here are the questions :)

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer : Both ♥ (is that cheating? :P)
Lip gloss or lipstick : Neither, lipbalm!
Eye liner or Mascara : Mascara
Foundation or Concealer : Concealer
Neutral or Color eye shadow : Neutral
Pressed or loose eye shadows : Pressed, but I'm currently looking into expanding into loose :)
Brushes or sponges : Brushes

Nails:
OPI or china glaze : China Glaze
Long or short : Short
Acrylic or natural : Natural
Brights or darks : Both, but right now it's spring so brights :D
Flower or no flower : no flower, I like glitter lately

Body:
Perfume or body splash : Perfume
Lotion or body butter : Body butter
Body wash or soap : Body wash
Lush or other bath company : Neither, but I might try Lush soon :o (I want their shampoo bars)

Fashion:
Jeans or sweat pants : Jeggingsssss :D
Long sleeve of short : Short
Dresses or skirts : If casual : skirts, if dressy : dresses
Stripes or plaid : Stripes
Flip flops or sandals : Sandals
Scarves or hats : Scarves ♥ They're one of my fave accessories for Spring!
Studs or dangly earrings : Dangly earrings (exciting blog post coming soon about how to wear cute costume earrings even if you have sensitive ears like me!)
Necklaces or bracelets : both
Heels or flats : flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots : Neither
Jacket or hoodie : hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe : We don't have Charlotte Russe here so Forever 21!
Abercombie or Hollister : We don't have either of those, but I'd go for the cheaper so Hollister :)
Saks 5th or Nordstrom : Never been to either of them so none.

Hair:
Curly or straight : Straight
Bun or ponytail : Ponytail
Bobby pins or butterfly clips : Neither
Hair spray or gel : Hair spray
Long or short : Super long :)
Light or dark : Medium
Side sweep bangs or full bangs : Side swept ♥
Up or down : Down

Random:
Rain or shine : Shine
Summer or winter : Summer
Fall or spring : Fall
Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate :)
East coast or west coast : Both, but I've never been to the West Coast.

I tag everyone to do this, it's a really fun one :D


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...