Sunday 5 May 2013

Beauty Review : Soap & Glory Hand Food

Today I have another review for you all! I'm reviewing the popular hand cream by Soap & Glory, Hand Food! If you want to know if it's worth all the hype that it's been getting, then keep on reading :)



---

Review

Texture : The cream is quite consistent, not too runny, but not like a butter either.


Application : It spreads easily leaving a silky finish behind. It absorbs almost instantly to the skin. You don't get a silicone or greasy feeling afterwards.

Moisturizing Power : It is pretty moisturizing  but not the most I have seen. It's good if you hands a getting a little dry or to keep them moisturized  but it might not be enough if your skin is very dry. I found that during the winter months this wasn't exactly enough for me, but now that we don't have the heat on anymore (it is very drying for my skin), it is more than enough to keep my hands soft and supple.

Scent : It smells clean and a bit floral to me. At first I was a bit skeptical about the scent since I was picking up mostly the floral side of it, but once you get used to the scent, there is more to it then just the flower smell. It's quite a pleasant smell in my opinion.

Packaging : The packaging is one of my favorite aspects of the products. It's super cute and girly and it looks great on top of my makeup table.

Price : This size (4.2 fluid ounce) is 10$ at Sephora. I think it's a fair price for the size.

Availability : Unfortunately I haven't been able to find this in Quebec yet even though Sephora is supposed to be stocking it. I got mine in Vegas. Even Shopper's Drugmart which carries most Soap & Glory products doesn't have it. So it's not the most easy to come across if you live here in Quebec. Otherwise I think it's widely available.

---

Overall : I definitely recommend this hand cream if you can get your hands on it. It's affordable and it does a great job of moisturizing your hands. The silky texture is very pleasant and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind which means you don't have to worry about getting everything greasy after you have applied. 

That's all for today's review! Let me know in the comments what other products you would like see reviewed on this blog! ♥

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page if you enjoyed this post!

2 comments:

  1. Nice review. I got this and cream as awry of their best of all set for Christmas. To me, this smells exactly like the perfume miss dior cherie :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does? I need to smell it again then :P I've never smelled the Miss Dior Cherie perfume before. How do you like the cream so far?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...