Sunday 19 May 2013

Disney Makeup Series : Cruella De Vil Inspired

Today I'm sharing a look that I did inspired by a Disney character. This time around, I chose to get inspired by a villain from the 101 Dalmatians. I chose Cruella De Vil, the frazzled-looking, fur-wearing meanie that tried to steal the dalmatians.

I went for something dramatic with sharps edges to represent her evil personality  I even went for strong arched black brows to complement the look. Anyway, it's something a little different for me, definitely not something wearable, but still fun to do! I hope you like it :)


---


I think theses lashes are my new favorites lashes. They're from kiss I think they were 2 pairs for 6$, a real bargain considering my Ardell ones usually cost 6$ a piece. You can't really tell from the image but Cruella has green earrings. She also sometimes wears green shadow. That's where the green is from in case you were wondering!

Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - Skin Tone
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Liner Pencil - Black

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • Kiss 05 Lashes
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) 

Disney Series Recap 


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...