Saturday 11 May 2013

Disney Makeup Series : The Little Mermaid - Ariel Inspired

Hey everyone! Today, I'm back with another makeup look from my Disney Series, it's Ariel from the Little mermaid. It was one of my favorite Disney movies as a child, so I was particularly excited to do this. I even had an Ariel barbie doll that I really loved :D

I thought I would do something unusual for me for this look so I decided to try a colorful brow! I'm not sure it turned out as nice as I wanted it to, but it's still pretty cool anyway :)


---
I really love how the look turned out and I'm in love with those lashes. I think it looks particularly good with the different textures in the inner and outer corner. It kind of elongates the eyes too, very pretty ♥

Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl in Nude

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Nude Tude Palette (Brow highlight)
  • Stila in the Lights Palette (transition color)
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Cirque du Soleil Inspired lashes
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk


---

Let me know if you enjoy this new Disney Series and what other characters you'd like to see!

Disney Series Recap 


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...