Thursday 9 May 2013

Updated : What's In My Purse (2013 Edition)

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing an updated What's In My Purse post! Last time I did this was last year and I'm carrying another bag now, so it's a good time to do an updated version. Check out last year's What's in my Purse.

---
The bag I'm carrying at the moment
I love the hardware details, the color and the material. Unfortunately it has started to fall apart.

 I really want this purse  to switch out the one I have right now.

I love that it is Hello Kitty, but still somewhat classy (at least for me :P). Sadly it's a lot more expensive than what I usually like to spend on a purse. I guess if it's really good quality then it would be worth it right?

What's in my current purse

Let's see, what do we have here?

♥ Tissues
♥ Wallet
♥ Nivea Creme
♥ Advil
♥ Tums
♥ Dental Floss
♥ Hand Sanitizer
♥ Mini Lint Roller
♥ Hand Cream
♥ Gum
♥ Keys
♥ Cards Wallet
♥ Ear Phones
♥ Wet Ones
♥ Phone
♥ Mini Hair Brush
♥ Coin Purse
♥ Pad Lock
♥ Band Aid
♥ Cold Pills

That's all I have in my purse at the moment! What are your essentials when you leave the house? Let me know in the comments below :)

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...