Friday 26 July 2013

20$ Makeup Challenge Tag : Full Face of Makeup for only 20$!

Today I'm doing the 20$ dollars makeup challenge! The idea behind this tag is to do a whole face of makeup with only 20$ dollars. I've been wanting to do this tag for a while now, but I have been postponing it because I couldn't find an inexpensive foundation. (Actually I kind of cheated there because the one I got was on sale :P). 

I kind of struggled to find inexpensive products since the makeup in drugstores in Canada is a little on the more expensive side (nothing like Australia though). Also, Elf isn't readily available around here, except the odd product here and there at Dollorama. Anyway, I think the look I came up with is pretty cute considering how affordable it is!

 ♥ What I used ♥

Wet n Wild Blush - Pearlescent Pink (4$)
NYC Pressed Powder (3$)
Elf Black Liquid Liner (1$)
Maybelline Nude Airfoam Foundation (3$ - on sale)
Maybelline Babylips - Grape (4$)
NYX Sky Rise Mascara (2$)
Wet n Wild Sweet As Candy Eyeshadow Trio (3$)

Total : 20$!

♥ The final Look ♥


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...