Hey everyone! Welcome back to my back to school series! Today, I'm sharing a wearable makeup look, perfect for school!
I don't always wear makeup to school, but when I do, this is a look that I feel comfortable and confident in. I prefer a subtle wearable look, that is natural and fresh. If you want to know what products I used to create this makeup, keep reading! ♥
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation (used as concealer to increase coverage in areas of redness)
- Canmake Cream Pink Blush
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Hard Candy Glow All the Way Cream Highlighter
- Revlon Kissable Lipbalm Stain - Honey
Would you wear something like this to school? What is your go-to look for school? Let me know in the comments!