Thursday 29 August 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing the colors of the rainbow tag! I've seen this tag floating around the Internet for a while now and I think it's a lot of fun so I'm doing it for you today :)


I chose products that I love to represent each of the rainbow's colors. I think some of the colors are a bit different (blue instead of indigo, purple instead of violet) and I added pink also, but you get the point right? :P Anyway, let's get started!

♥ My rainbow favorites ♥

~ Red ~
For most of these, I went with the color of the packaging, since I don't have that many green or yellow makeup items per say. However, for red, I went for the color of the actual product rather than the packaging. I chose the Cherry Babylips by Maybelline. It's a nice red lipbalm that gives off a sheer tint of red to the lips and smells heavenly!

~ Orange ~
I got this face wash recently. I'm in love with the scrubbie thing that comes with it. It makes my face feel nice and clean, but also refreshed. The pretty orange bottle matches my current bathroom color scheme which is a bonus!

~ Yellow ~
This is another product that I got recently. It's the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil. It seems to leave my hair just as soft and shiny as my Chi Silk Infusion, but for a fraction of the price. I paid 8$ for this pretty big bottle. I also love that it is in spray form, which is a lot less messy. The smell is also wonderful. Love this! ♥

~ Green ~
This is the Clump Crusher mascara by Covergirl. It's probably my favorite mascara of all time. I've been using it nonstop ever since I got it back in January. It's probably time to replace it now, but it's still going strong. Makes my lashes super full and long without clumping. Best mascara ever! :)

~ Blue ~
I've been using this makeup remover on and off for years now. I have tried out a few other brands, but I keep going back to this Neutrogena Oil-Free one. As you can see, I'm almost through with this bottle as well. It works great to remove all my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara.

~ Purple ~
For purple, I chose this loose shadow by Darling Girl Cosmetics. Now, I have a ton of purple shadows in my collection, but this one was really a standout for me. It is magnificent. It's a beautiful light purple color with a strong blue/turquoise shift. It looks simply amazing when applied. If you're curious about how it looks on, check out the looks I made using it here and here.

 ~ Pink ~
 Lastly, for pink, I chose this aptly named body spray from Pink by Victoria Secret. This is the Wild at heart scent. I picked it up a couple months ago on a trip to Montreal and ever since it has been my go-to everyday scent. It's light and citrusey, which I love for summer. Great fragrance!


 ---

That's all for this tag! I hope you enjoyed this!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...