Wednesday 21 August 2013

Disney Series : Cinderella Inspired Makeup - Glittery Blue and Yellow Look

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing another Disney inspired makeup look! It's been a while since I posted the Cruella, Ariel and Jasmine looks so I thought I'd bring back the series with Cinderella! More Disney inspired looks will also be coming up really soon! I've asked on my Facebook page what looks you'd want to see and I've taken a few notes, so I'll be working on creating looks inspired by these suggestions in the weeks to come as well. Also if you have any other suggestions of Disney inspired looks you'd like to see, let me know in the comments!





Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette (Transition and highlight colors only)
  • Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 108 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Personnelle Electric Blue Liner
  • Ardène White Glitter Liner

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) 

Disney Series Recap

Princesses : Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Jasmine

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...