Monday 19 August 2013

My Favorite Neutral Eye shadows (Drugstore and High End)

Hi all! Today I want to share my favorite and most worn wearable neutral eye shadows. Basically, it's the colors that I wear most often from the Drugstore and from high end brands! I hope this helps :)

Drugstore Favorites
 For drugstore favorites, we have as you can see a lot of Wet n Wild. The quality is outstanding and the pigmentation is very impressive for drugstore shadow. I also love the price tag (2$ for the singles, 3$ for the trios and 4$ for the palettes). I also chose a Rimmel single shadow in Backstage. The texture isn't as nice as Wet n Wild shadows in my opinion, but I really like the color.



High End Favorites
My High end favorites are from three different palettes : 
1) Stila In the Lights Palette
2) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
3) The Balm Nude Tude Palette





Hope you all enjoyed this!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...