Friday 6 September 2013

Hard Candy Tiki Bronzer Review

Hey all! Today I have another review to share! I'm reviewing the Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki! I haven't included this one with the other bronzers in my recent Drugstore and High-end bronzer review because, even though it's called a bronzer, it's really more of an highlight. At least, that's what I use it for! Let get on with the review :)


Color : Tiki is a pale golden champagne shimmery color. Nothing like a bronzer as you can see from the swatch on my hand below!

Swatch

Texture & Application 
: The powder is not too powdery so not too much product will get loose when you put a brush into it. However, it's still quite soft. Because not too much product comes of on your brush, I prefer using a more dense brush like the Real Techniques contour brush or their large blending brush. The product is quite pigmented so you don't need a lot to get a nice sheen of your cheekbones.

Finish
 : Because of the shimmery finish of the highlighter, you will get a glowy golden effect to the skin when you apply Tiki.

Packaging : I don't like all of Hard Candy's packaging, but this is cute. The compact feels sturdy and closes well. It's the right size so that it's easy to store.

Price
 : 6 or 7$ Not sure exactly anymore how much I paid for it.

Overall
 : Great drugstore, inexpensive highlighter! It's so hard to find highlighter at the drugstore, so I'm really thrilled. I love the look it gives my cheekbones, especially when I have a little bit of a tan or if a go for a bronzed look. I would definitely repurchase, not that I will go through this any time soon! I don't have anything negative to say about it really! 9/10

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...