Wednesday 4 September 2013

Harry Potter Series : Ravenclaw Inspired Makeup [Take 2]

Hey all! Today I thought I would resurrect one of my old series, inspired by the four Hogwarts houses! Two years ago, I did 4 makeup looks, inspired by Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I thought I'd redo them since my makeup techniques have changed quite a bit since then. Today I'm starting with Ravenclaw. Also, check out the first Ravenclaw inspired makeup I did two years ago here.

I think Ravenclaw is definitely the look I have improved most upon (the other houses are coming soon, you will see what I mean then). Back when I did the old look, I didn't feel very inspired by the color combination and I didn't know how to make it work so it turned out no so great. I have more practice with unusual color combos now (not that bronze and blue is all that unusual :P), so I think it turned out much better this time. What do you think?




Products used :

Eye Bases
  • UDPP
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To the Bronze

Eye shadow & Brows
  • Wet n Wild Palette in Blue Had Me at Hello
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix

Liner & Lashes
  • Kiss 05 Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Black Liquid Liner (Unknown brand)
  • Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner pencil in black
---

Which version of this look do you prefer? The old one or the updated one? Let me know in the comments! :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...