Thursday 26 September 2013

Harry Potter Series : Slytherin Inspired Makeup [Take 2]

Hey all! Today, I'm continuing my Harry Potter Series! I'm doing a makeup inspired by each house of Hogwarts! I'm continuing with Slytherin today and I have a green and silver look to share with you (you could have guessed that though, right? :P) In case you're interested, you can check out my old Slytherin makeup look here.

Slytherin Inspired Makeup Look


For this look I went for a green gradient on the lid and silver liner. I think it looks pretty cool!

Products used :

Eye Bases
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Wet n Wild Trio in Cool as a Cucumber
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Lucky
  • Stila In the Lights Palette (crease and highlight colors)
  • Milani Brow Fix

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Inspired Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Black Liquid Liner (Unknown brand) - Underneath silver liner 
  • Ardène Silver Liner
  • Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner pencil in black
---

Which version of this look do you prefer? The old one or the updated one? Let me know in the comments! :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...