Monday 16 September 2013

Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blushers Review and Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of the Color Icon Blusher range from Wet n Wild! There are four of the inexpensive blushers to choose from and today I will share them all with you.


Color Selection : The color selection of this blush range is unfortunately quite limited. While I think the colors that they have are very nice and wearable, I think they are mostly safe options. The colors are also all pretty much in the same color family. I wish they did some brighter pinks, reds, corals, etc. However, the colors are all incredibly pigmented and vibrant.

831E - Pearlescent Pink

832E - Heather Silk


833E - Mellow Wine

834E - Berry Shimmer

Swatches

Texture : Like all Wet n Wild powder products, the texture of these blushers is very soft and buttery feeling.

Finish : Except for Heather Silk, which is matte, these are all shimmery. Pearlescent pink has some glitter in it and Mellow Wine has a very subtle sheen.

Application : Because these are so pigmented and soft, you need to be very careful to apply only a tiny amount otherwise it's easy to over-do it. You also have to take the time to blend it well and make sure it's not patchy because of that. They apply well and blend nicely though.

Packaging : The packaging is nothing special to me, but it's sturdy enough and minimalist. They are easy to travel with and close properly. They are also easy to store because of the thin, rectangular packaging.

Price : 3$

Overall : These are the most inexpensive blushers that I own, yet they are the most pigmented and soft of them all. The color range is limited and I wish more colors were available, but these are overall, amazing blushes and definitely worth the price. I would definitely get more of these if they came out with new colors. 9/10


---

Have you tried the Wet n Wild Color Icon Blushers? What do you think of them? What are your favorite drugstore blushes? Let me know in the comments! I love blush and I'm always looking to try out new ones!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...