Sunday 13 October 2013

Beauty Haul : Target, Drugstore, Sephora and Winners

Hey everyone! Today I'm diverting from my usual blog post every other day schedule, because I was too excited to wait and share this later! It's a makeup haul and I'm especially excited with all the things that I got. :) I went to Target for the first time (they just started opening them in Quebec :D) and I also went to the drugstore, Sephora and Winners (for nail polishes mainly).


Winners : 2 nail polishes by China Glaze (Tantalize Me and Frostbite) and 1 by OPI (in Dulce de Leche). It's my first OPI ever and I have to say, it's amazing! Love the subtle nude color ♥

I also got two Nicole by OPI nail polishes at Dollorama. I got Back to Reality...TV and Green Up Your Act, which is a really nice army green and I'm really loving it right now!

Sephora : I didn't get much at Sephora, but I got the most beautiful forest green liner *I'm sensing a theme here :P*. It's buttery and amazing, I didn't know Sephora made such great pencil liners, and they have a huge range of colors too. They're only 11$ each, it's crazy! I also got a small size of the Urban Decay primer potion as a backup because I'm running low on mine.

Target : I got three of the new limited edition, black packaging Babylips (as if I needed more of those lol), the L'Oréal Magic Lumi foundation and primer, Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, Cover Girl Shimmering Sands Eyeshadow trio, Ardell Wispies, and a bunch of NYX stuff.

For the rest, I got it at the drugstore and Walmart. I have a Quo makeup palette which my boyfriend got me ♥ an Annabelle eyeshadow trio (first time I try the brand) and the highlight Powder by Wet n Wild in Reserve your Cabana.

That's all I got, it's a lot of stuff, but it was bought over a few weeks! I cannot wait to start playing with all these new goodies :D Let me know if you would like to see reviews on any of the products!


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...