Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fall 2013 Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello everyone! Going alongside with my fall obsession, I adore anything that has a scent that reminds me of fall. That's why I always look forward to going to Bath and Body Works to get their fall scents the most. I do have a few three wicks candles left from last year's 2 for 20$ sale, so I didn't get any of those this time (plus they were 2 for 32$ which I think is way too expensive).

Check out what I got!
I got 5 hand sanitizers (5 for 5$), 2 mini candles (2 for 6$), one in Pumpkin Cupcake (one of my favorites from last year, I actually finished the three wick candle of this completely) and one in Heirloom Pear which I believe is a new scent. I also got three wallflower refills (3 for 10$), two in Nutmeg and Spice No.1 (my absolute favorite, I'm also almost out of the three wick candle) and one in Pumpkin Cupcake. As you can see, I basically stocked up on my favorites this year. I have a 30% off coupon which I might use on three wick candles if they have the 2 for 20$ sale any time soon. Last thing I picked up is the cutest owl wallflower ever. It was 7.50$, but I couldn't pass it up, it's just perfect for fall! It now sits proudly in my bathroom and I'm really glad I got it.

---

That's all I got from Bath and Body Works! If you'd like a review of any of these products let me know! Also, what is your favorite fall scent?

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...