Sunday 6 October 2013

Fall Series : Wearable Pop of Color for Fall - Hunter Green

Hey everyone! Over the summer, I shared that I was obsessed with wearing color on my lower lash line as a way to incorporate color in wearable eye looks. I showed looks with a purple and a blue pop. (check out the post here) Anyway, so I'm still very much into that at the moment and now that it's fall I thought I'd show you all a Fall appropriate pop of color! I went for a deep hunter green color with a pretty neutral eye! I love it! What do you think of this one? Which one do you prefer? Blue, purple or green? Let me know in the comments!



In case you're wondering what green this is, it' from the Cool As A Cucumber Palette from Wet n Wild. It's so pretty! This is applied wet to increase the intensity and metallic sheen of the shadow.

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...