Monday 28 October 2013

My Little Pony Series : Fluttershy Inspired (Take 2)

A few months back, I did a Fluttershy inspired makeup look on here. Looking back, I decided I wasn't that pleased with it, so I decided to give it another shot! Here goes :)




Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 102 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom and Nightmare Moon

What do you think? Which one do you prefer? Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...