Thursday 24 October 2013

Oil Slick Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing sharing a makeup look I did using Darling Girl Cosmetics shadows! I hauled a bunch of colors from them a few months ago and I felt like playing around with them today! I went a bit color crazy and the results is something that kind of reminds me of the colors of an oil slick. Anyone has a better idea for a name for this one? ahah XD



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose shadows in : Obviously a Wig,  My Little Pony, Basket Case, London Calling and Groovology 
  • Stila In The Lights Palette (highlight colors)
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 102 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Black Liquid Liner

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) I loveee how bright and colorful it is!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...